How to Delete Your Casumo Account?
If you wish to know how to delete Casumo account, this post will help you. It is meant for players who want to discontinue gambling at the site.
If you are troubled by email spamming, you can always contact the customer desk at the site or permanently delete your account. Read more to check out details on how to close Casumo bonus account.
What to check before deleting your Casumo account:
- Make sure you have withdrawn all your fund before deleting your account, as you may not be allowed to do so after you delete your account with the casino. All undrawn winnings will be lost once the account is deleted.
- Waiting for a standing withdrawal? – Using a bank transfer or credit card could take up to 3 business days while using e-wallets such as Neteller or Skrill could offer instant cashout services.
- Deletion is permanent – A comprehensive decision would keep you better positioned, as you won’t have access to your Casumo account once it is closed.
- Access to the email account – To close your Casumo account, you must ensure that your registered email id with the casino is accessible.
- Steps to Delete Casumo Account: Explore Details On How To Delete Casumo Account
- Would Casumo Keep My Personal Data?
- Casumo Account Termination Terms and Information
- How Long Does It Take To Get The Account Deactivated?
- How Long Does The Company Store Personal Data?
- Is It Easy To Delete The Account In Comparison To Other Operators in India?
- Who To Contact To Get The Account Suspended?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Steps to Delete Casumo Account: Explore Details On How To Delete Casumo Account
If you are unsure how to delete your Casumo account, here’s a detailed guide to help you exit the site smoothly. The process is simple and does not take time as long as you have a clear record with the casino. Here’s how to go about it.
- Navigate to the Casumo casino online to start with how to delete Casumo account.
- Check your account (blue fish icon on the left panel) to see if any funds are yet to be withdrawn or cashed out. In case your account shows a withdrawable balance, consider requesting a cashout before you begin the deletion process.
- Once you’ve withdrawn all winnings from Casumo, log in to your registered email address on Casumo. Once you’ve signed in, you can draft a new email to the team at email@example.com, which will reach the Casumo customer support desk. You can use the title on your email subject: “Request to Casumo delete account”.
If you are closing your account because of anticipated gambling addiction, you can indicate your reason for the closure as “RG Reason” so that Casumo can take the necessary steps to protect you if you decide to re-register at the site.
You can also use the live chat facility on the site to connect with the Casumo customer assistance team to request for deletion of an account, as this is the swiftest and most convenient way of requesting an account closure at Casumo.
- You can expect the team to revert within two business days to ensure that your Casumo account has been deactivated. If you have been awaiting an update on how to delete Casumo account, this confirmation from the casino can be taken as proof of your casino account closure.
Would Casumo Keep My Personal Data?
If you are keen to find out more about how to delete the Casumo account and the impact of account closure on your personal data, here’s what you need to know.
Casumo processes personal data as and when you register at the site. This online site is regulated by several gambling authorities that require these operators to justify the confidence of their institution.
Casumo, a fully licensed and regulated site with a trusted certificate from the Government of Gibraltar and Malta Gaming Authority, has been following the standard practices of ensuring responsible gambling and maintaining players’ privacy.
The casino uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure that players’ financial and personal information is safeguarded and not breached in any form. While Casumo needs to collect your data to offer your casino services, you can be assured that only essential data is collected and used for legitimate purposes such as verification by the casino.
The answer to whether your data is stored after you have requested for ‘Casumo delete account’ is a yes. The time it is retained depends on the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data and the purposes for which it is used. Wherever your data is not required any longer by Casumo, they will either securely delete it or hide it.
Casumo Account Termination Terms and Information
Every casino account and its operation is subject to certain terms and conditions, be it for registering at the site, playing, withdrawing winnings, or trying to figure out how to close the Casumo account.
It’s always best to understand how long do Casumo withdrawals take before initiating the account closure process. Casumo also has its T&C in place to ensure your safe and secure exit and account closure at the casino.
Here’s a glimpse of the terms and conditions every player at the site must know when scouting options on how to delete Casumo account.
Closing an account
Casumo reserves the right to suspend or close an account without providing a reason, especially if the casino thinks you could negatively impact its license and general obligations or gambling regulations.
If the casino feels that a player has indulged in fraudulent activity, used cheating methods or submitted false or incomplete data, they have the right to confiscate any funds on your account before closing it.
Using any automated, robotic or mechanical device to play at the site could also lead Casumo to terminate your account.
Access from a restricted location
If the operator finds out that a player has been accessing the gaming platform from a restricted territory or attempted to register more than one account.
How Long Does It Take To Get The Account Deactivated?
It may take up to 2 working days for the casino to deactivate your account with Casumo.
How Long Does The Company Store Personal Data?
The company can store personal data till it deems fit, depending on the amount, nature, sensitivity and purpose for which such data has been collected.
Is It Easy To Delete The Account In Comparison To Other Operators in India?
Yes, deleting your account is easy and convenient at Casumo Casino in India as compared to many other competitor gambling sites.
Who To Contact To Get The Account Suspended?
You can contact the Customer Support Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your account suspended at Casumo.
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether a new player or a regular bettor at Casumo, you may have a site or gambling-related issues or concerns for which you want to close your account. You can refer to these FAQs for answers to all your generic questions and how to delete Casumo account.
Casumo promotes responsible gambling with the self-exclusion tools it provides for players on its site. You can use the ‘Play Okay Tools’ at Casumo that allow you to set limits, take a break or practice self-exclusion to avoid compulsive gambling.
It takes at least 2 working days to close your account after you’ve sent your request to the Casumo team.
Yes, if you have closed your account with the due process, you can use the same email to register whenever you wish to.