Baccarat Online: Casino Sites and Games
This article explains the basic principles of online baccarat, introduces the various types of baccarat games, and shows how and where to enjoy this popular table game.
We also reveal how to find the best baccarat online casinos in India, discuss the possibilities of playing live games, and provide a step-by-step guide for all newbies.
Stay with us, and let’s see what it takes to start an exciting online gaming adventure.
Best Baccarat Online Casinos in India
There are several baccarat online casinos to choose from that offer this particular type of game besides various other options. At the risk of repeating ourselves, we would request you to read our reviews of the best online casinos and choose one that you find most suitable to play baccarat online. To help you make a correct choice, we suggest that you consider various factors, such as:
- Accreditations and Licenses
- Customer support
- Deposit and withdrawal options
- Gaming software used
- Graphics and sound quality
- Safety and security
Last but not least, look closely at the bonuses and promotional offers. As you know, all reputed online casinos have generous welcome bonuses and promotional offers, so ensure that you take a look at the best deals offered before you choose your site. The players can also choose more options to play with from our list of online casino games.
Different Types of Baccarat Game
In this section, we discuss different types of baccarat games that are played in various countries. The types vary mainly in the rules relating to drawing of cards, and interactions of players:
Baccarat en Banque
Mainly played in Europe, Baccarat en Banque involves three decks of cards. The player who takes the greatest risk is auctioned the role of banker. The drawing rules can vary but are usually similar to those of Chemin de Fer (see below).
Chemin De Fer
This type is also popular in Europe. It varies from the traditional baccarat game in that the players deal the cards. Also, each player can play the role of banker by rotation. In Chemin de Fer, a player is given the choice of standing or drawing a third card if the hand total is five.
This is the traditional baccarat game type that is commonly played in Australia, Canada and the US, as well as at casino sites online. In Punto Banco, the casino acts as the banker.
Super Pan 9
Mainly played in the US, Super Pan 9 involves a deck of 36 cards, consisting of face cards and number cards ace through six. Three cards are dealt to each banker and player who have the option of drawing one additional card.
Three Card Baccarat
Mainly played in casinos in Asia, especially Macau, this type of baccarat involves the use of one card deck. Three cards are initially dealt to player and banker. Three face cards are considered the highest possible hand.
Live Baccarat Casinos
When you play live baccarat online, you can enjoy the joys of being at a land-based casino – such as having professional croupiers to assist you – in the privacy of your home or wherever you are – and at any time of your convenience.
You can enhance your enjoyment by mastering the rules of playing baccarat online at the baccarat casino website of your choice, knowing what minimum bets are available, and using a demo version to become well-versed in the rules of the game before you start playing baccarat online for real money.
You can even use your smartphone or tablet to play baccarat online by downloading an app that is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
How to Play Baccarat Online?
You can learn how to play baccarat online by following a few simple steps:
- Find a suitable casino site: You can begin your search for a suitable baccarat site by reading our reviews of casino sites that allow you to play baccarat online.
- Register at the baccarat casino site of your choice: To register, you must furnish accurate personal information.
- Make your first deposit: Once you have registered, you will be logged in automatically and be required to deposit money into your sportsbook account. Make your first deposit via a proven safe method, such as an eWallet.
- Claim the Baccarat Bonus: Satisfy the terms and conditions and qualifying requirements if any to claim the welcome bonus or any other baccarat offers offered by the site.
- Start playing: After you have deposited money into your account, you are ready to start playing baccarat online. Some sites even allow you to download baccarat mobile apps to make it even easier for you to start playing the game.
- Withdraw your Winnings: If you have won a game, you can withdraw the winnings, through the same route you employed to deposit money.
- Complete KYC: Provide appropriate documentation including a utility bill to verify your identity so that you can cash out on winnings.
Baccarat is a popular casino card game. As a player, you must bet on the hand that you think will score the highest points. We look at some basic rules here:
- The game can be played by one player or as many as 14.
- Before the cards are dealt, you must place a bet on player, banker, or tie.
- Once you and every other player has placed a bet, two cards each are dealt to the player and banker.
- Face cards and tens are worth zero points, while two through nine will be assigned points equal to their face value. An ace is worth one point.
- You can determine the score by adding the values of the two cards in each hand. For instance, if the cards dealt are ace and three, the score would be four. If the total value of the two cards is in two digits, you drop the left digit. For instance, if the two cards add up to 15, you drop the one and assume the score to be five.
- Whichever hand has a score closest to nine will win.
- If you have bet on either player or banker, and that hand wins, the casino will award you the payout. If you bet on tie, and the two hands tie, you will be awarded a payout.
- If the score of the player’s hand ranges from 0 to 5, a third card will be dealt to the player.
- If the score of a banker’s hand ranges from 0 to 2, a third hand will be dealt to the banker.
- The value of the third card will be added to the score.
- If either hand is valued at eight or nine, no additional card will be dealt.
There is no one-size-fits-all strategy in baccarat. The strategy can vary from player to player. For instance, some may try to count each hand’s values and try to guess whether more low cards or high cards will come in the next hand. Some might use probability theory and bet on a player to win the next hand if the banker won the previous. None of these strategies is foolproof or even likely to work. But a baccarat strategy may be valuable to you if it gives you some confidence or greater focus. So, we would advise you to craft your own strategy based on your understanding of the game. Just go for it. Best of luck!